Monday, November 21, 2011

Why Am I Blogging I Asked Myself

Cross pollination and better health are my answers.  I have and sometimes still do stay held up in the countryside of Pennsylvania for days on end.  But, recently, I've felt a need to put myself out there.  Like my husband says, "our secrets make us sick" and I think he's onto something.  Not that I'm out to share secrets, just thoughts and parts of my life.  I've found in the past that when I've put things out there to the universe, good and unexpected things come back.  So far, I've enjoyed seeing things come back when I've went out on a limb.  For example, I used to never share anything with anyone, kept to myself and did my own thing.  After 30 something years of that, I was recently taught that that was all in the name of fear.  What a revelation for me.  Fear of judgement.  Ahh, how I hate judgement, but, that is life.  People will judge.  So, now, I say, let them!  I still don't like it, but I'm not afraid and that is for better health.  And cross pollination, well, anyone care to add?

Thanks for stopping in, hope you stop by again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment