Sunday, January 22, 2012

.....


Well into January snow and cold.  It will soon be spring though!  We had a traumatic week with the chickens~  3 roosters got killed and one hen, in two nights.  Whatever the creature was that got them, he only took their heads.  Our friend said it might be a weasel, but I also heard a fox screeching near the coop too.  There has been a kitty coming around that we are feeding, trying to get him to stay and be our mouser, but he's not sure yet.  He likes it here and frolics with the chickens and goats during the day, but, he's not sure about us people.  We'll see how it goes.  The stock market is up, Ava's getting big! and life is moving on at light speed.  I've found it true that change (mostly small and some big) happens all the time~ and before I know it~ a new fabric of life my life has been woven.  It's good for me to stop and take a look at it and see the new pattern before it changes again~ though sometimes I miss it entirely.  Good Sunday Morning to you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment