Friday, July 6, 2012

Is it hot enough for ya

Good God man!  I love summer and I was thinking about fall today.  Let me repeat, I love summer.  What the?!  If this global warming is going to keep up, I'm going to have to move north or get a pool.  What would be easier... mmmm....
Poor Ava and Cameryn~ what are they inheriting.  what will this globe be like in 30 years.  what does my grandpa think about the way it used to be compared to now.  am i having an existential crisis or is it just the heat frying my brain or could it be the beer i'm drinking is fuzzing up my sharp wit (hah impossible that's it)  must be the heat.  Heavens to mergatroids, somebody please turn down the heat in here!!!!!!    I was freezing in this picture.  looking at it cools me off a little.
Did I mention that I love HBO and that a domestic diva I am not.  I am so very far from being a domestic diva.  Just thought I'd share that.  no reason.  Until next time, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment